links for 2006-03-21
- Mohler addresses the issue of the lingering effects of racism
- The experience and valuing of Christ should be the goal of every Christian. Tim gets floored by a quote from God is the Gospel
- This is a great post about how to prepare you and your son for Sunday meetings
- Lectures and sermons from various colleges are collected – there is just not enough time to hear them all!
- An imaginary conversation between “Church That Believes It Is Doing It Exactly Right” (CTBIIDIER) and a 1st century churchgoer – priceless!
- “We will ask him if he has changed his mind about being a Christian,” Mawlazezadah says. “If he has, we will forgive him, because Islam is a religion of tolerance.” HT SmartChristian
- Spencer: “I fail to see that I would have spent three years with Jesus and [concluded] the divine narrative was culminated in a series of technical definitions of words that indicate Jesus Christ came to limit salvation to few Reformed Baptists.”