- Bob Kauflin explores how to respond to the Biblical commands throughout Scripture of bodily expression as the natural outpouring of the heart.
- “Outward expressions are no sign one way or the other that someone is offering God acceptable worship.”
- “Our focus should be exalting God in a way that magnifies both His infinite holiness and His unfathomable grace which has brought us near to Him through Jesus Christ.”
- Mahaney has this CHS quote on his desk as a daily reminder. The rest of his post explains the quote fantastically.
- Mark Lauterbach was prompted to post on this vital subject after hearing Driscoll.
- Tony Campolo, quoted by David Warnock.
- This talk on Ephesians 4 is another great message for all bloggers to listen to! It was given in Piper’s pulpit.
- “As long as I’ve been a Christian, I’ve noted how infatuated some of us are with names … Perhaps it makes us feel ‘cool’ by association … But there are problems with this fond attachment. Another convicting post by Dan Phillips.
- Justin Childers has acquired a massive mp3 sermon collection and is willing to share some of them with anyone who simply sends him an e-mail request. Includes Piper, Dever, Mahaney, Sproul, Macarthur, Sam Storms, Sinclair Ferguson, etc.
Links for May 26, 2006
May 26, 2006 by