- Justin Taylor gives this testimony: “I know when I am reading my Bible, things I need to do pop in my head, and because I am immersed in the study of God’s Word, I frequently forget them by the time I’m done.”
- “I have determined to suspend my judgment till I know the tree by its fruits. I cannot believe they are converts until I see fruit brought back; it will never do a sincere soul any harm.” Dever on whether evangelists should question professions of faith.
- “The key to ecclesiology is proper theology. Simply, if the person and ongoing work of Jesus is not exceptionally clear and practically integrated in the church then eventually the church will become very sick.”
- “I guess that’s what the Christian life is all about. It is about being delivered from this body of death.” What’s dead looks dead, says Challies, in this post on our children’s need to be made alive in Christ.
- In light of the ongoing discussion about legalism, here is a letter written by John Hendryx with some answers to the question of “legalism.”
Links for July 16, 2006
July 16, 2006 by