- It’s hot over here right now. None of us has air conditioning. So, to those of you who live in places that were hot even before this global warming thing kicked in – which of these ideas works best?
- Lig Duncan posts a prayer letter from an evangelist in Uganda, addressing some of the same issues raised by Mark Dever regarding the importance of true professions of faith.
- It seems that Dan Phillips and I were thinking similar thoughts yesterday. We both posted on subjects pertaining to WORDS. In this article, Dan shows how the lack of even one small word can completely change the meaning of a verse of Scripture.
- Ben Stein writes about the preciousness of life, the sacrifices of the men and women in the armed forces, and is ashamed for feeling despondent over the trivial things of day-to-day living. He was, he says, thrown to his knees in thanksgiving.
- “A new book by Liam Goligher, published in the United Kingdom, responds to the work of Steve Chalke.” Justin Taylor cites Sinclair Ferguson and J. I. Packer, who provide a couple of endorsements.
Links for July 21, 2006
July 21, 2006 by