At some point soon I will post about my trip to Africa. But, today I wanted to just share this fantastic video my wife made of our Saturday trip to a UK Safari Park. Obviously not as great as the real African thing I saw, but still when I got home I wanted to share at least some of the experience with them! We have a car that has never broken down in five years of use. Imagine our shock when what looked like smoke started pouring out of the bonnet (or hood for my American readers!) of our car! This happened in the bear enclosure, which was the one place we were not meant to even stop our car! Fortunately it had just overheated and the rangers helped us to add more water to the radiator so we could continue safely. Slightly scary, but the stuff precious memories are made of!