You are warmly invited to comment on my blog posts. I thought I should share with you my blog comments policy:
- All comments should have a respectful tone, and deal with principles rather than accusing people. So, “I think that idea is wrong, because…” is acceptable but “Obviously you can’t be a Christian if you think that…” is not.
- No accusatory remarks of any kind. This includes anything that could be construed as harassing, threatening, libelous, slanderous, offensive, abusive, or defamatory, even if there is good evidence that the comment may be true.
- No comments that violate common decency (including rude and/or offensive language) and/or which either may break any law, or encourage others to break any law, including intellectual property laws.
- No spam: i.e. no promotion of items unrelated to the subject of the post. However, Links to resources that are related to the subject of the post are welcomed including to your own material.
- No material that is in any way sexually suggestive.
- By commenting on this blog you agree that
- You retain ownership of your comments and are solely liable for any results of your comments
- You grant me a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exculsive and royalty-free license to publish your comments in any format.
- I reserve the right to delete or edit your comments without any explanation (edited comments will be marked as such and such edits will only constitute removing material believed to be incompatible with this comment policy)