Happy New Moon! The Moon is in Leo, which makes it the best time to set goals, look at moving, organizing, new job, creative undertakings, new romance (or relighting the flame on a current), or anything else that you want to bring into your life. This is a time to have self-confidence and go after what calls to you – taking chances, having faith and believing! It is best to write out your wishes and do your check before 5:51 pm EST today, August 6th.
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do after before 5:51 PM EST on August 6th!
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
NEW MOON ABUNDANCE:
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don't add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
Kristy Robinett is a revolutionary psychic medium and author whose involvement with the paranormal began at the age of 3 when she began playing and communicating with spirits, labeled imaginary friends by her parents, which was totally unacceptable. Kristy specializes in bringing humor to what most fear and inspires all ages to ignite the light within them so that the fire of inspiration continues on. It’s Kristy’s down to earth style, honesty, sense of humor and warmth that makes her a sought out coach and speaker. Kristy has worked with a number of paranormal teams throughout the United States on paranormal cases, along with law enforcement as a psychic detective and psychic profiler.
Kristy teaches psychic development and paranormal investigating at local colleges, lectures across the country and is a regular on several radio stations around the USA (Detroit’s #1 Station – WDVD 96.3 and Oklahoma’s KISS FM) and was recently honored to be a guest on Coast to Coast with George Noory. She has had several television appearances, including Fox News, ABC News and The Ricki Lake Show and is also the author of Higher Intuitions Oracle, Ghosts of Southeast Michigan and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore (Schiffer Publishing) and Messenger Between Worlds (Llewellyn Worldwide). She is also a Blogger for Patheos, a portal site on educating the public on religions, and The Gaggle, where she is a Love Scope columnist.