“Spirit guides can help you accomplish and achieve success in every area of your life by gently and consistently guiding and nudging you along your soul journey. Because we all have free will and free choice, you can decide to go against the current, and that is when your guides can call on others in the spirit world to give you resources in the way of people and finances, insight and love. We, however, have to be open and willing to accept it. Once there is recognition of assistance, even if there isn’t an awareness of who it is coming from, then doors can and will open wide.”
Forevermore-Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe by Kristy Robinett
We all have spirit guides whether recognized or not. One of the most frequent questions that I receive in my office is “How many guides do I have?” followed by “What is his/her name?” The term Spirit Guide refers to one or more entities that watch, teach, heal, and help us on our physical journey. Communication with our guides comes in different forms, but typically it is through telepathy, clairaudience and clairvoyance. Have you ever woken up to your name being called, or saw a shadow out of the corner of your eye? Or just felt like you should take a different route instead of your normal one? More than likely that was your spirit guide. We often give the credit to our loved ones on the Other Side, or angels, and it isn’t that they don’t help out too, they do, but it is our spirit guides who have a humble (and frustrating) job of helping us to fulfill our highest potential while allowing free will and free choice to stay intact. Each guide has a specific purpose to our life path. If you are going through health issues, you would have a guide who had that same ailment, or was possibly in the healing field before their passing. If you are in school for a certain major, your guide may have been an expert in that field. As we transition through our lives, our guides transition too depending upon what we need at that certain time. When I was thirteen years old I had the most unusual spirit guide that appeared to me – Edgar Allan Poe. It took me over thirty years to admit that, even to my own husband, and not before I wrote the book Forevermore that will be coming out on October 7th, the 165th anniversary of Poe’s death; a death which has gone down in the history books as one of the most speculated deaths ever – that is until October 7, 2014 when I share his story. Forevermore – Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe tells the story of my experience with him as a Spirit Guide, but the book also helps you discover your own guides and how you might be able to make their job easier, and in turn your life calmer. Until then, I would love to give you some suggestions now.
7 Ways to Help Your Helpers
- Listen to your heart and make appropriate changes that will help you lead you closer to your goal. If things feel wrong, then probably something is wrong.
- Don’t cause chaos when chaos isn’t in the picture. Often people don’t know what to do when there isn’t drama, and yet beg for a drama-filled life. Don’t create chaos, enjoy the calmness.
- Have a clear vision. Or at least as clear as you can get. If you want a relationship, don’t be wishy washy about wanting a relationship for fear that you won’t receive a relationship. If you want a new job, don’t pretend you don’t.
- Take action instead of finding a reaction. So often the goal is lost because of impatience. Moving forward through action is so much more fulfilling than festering. Place yourself in the flow of action with the place and people that you see within your vision.
- Forgive yourself. Sit down and write yourself a letter. Let the scars heal for once and for all. We can’t change the mistakes we made from the past. But we can keep moving forward to make our beautiful future. Forgiveness is the remedy. It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forgetting what happened. It means you’re letting go of the resentment.
- Appreciate you and all the things around you.
- Time Outs. Take time outs to clear your head. It helps to re-balance you so that the monster called impatience doesn’t rear its ugliness. One of my favorite quotes is “Spend time doing strange things with weird people”. I have embraced this in my own life and have to say that it makes life much more interesting, and more times than not, much more fun!
How You Know Your Guides Are Around
- You have a gut feeling.
- You have a shiver that goes down your spine.
- Someone tells you information that you need at the very same time and they know nothing that is going on in your life.
- You offer advice to someone else that is the advice that you need for your own life.
- You see repeated numbers or symbols.
- You are visited by an animal in nature that is no mistaking that it is a message.
- You see a shadow out of the corner of your eye.
- You hear your name being called while sleeping or falling asleep.
In the end, you don’t need to know your guide’s names, or know how many guides you have, just know that you have helpers and that you aren’t alone in your journey. When I was on Darkness Radio last week (you can listen here – click on 8/21), Tim, one of the hosts, asked if you could choose three famous spirit guides, who would they be and why? Some suggestions I heard in chat were Walt Disney, Abe Lincoln, Michael Jackson, Nelson Mandela, Anne Frank, etc. I would love to hear who you would want by commenting underneath!
To see Forevermore-Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe BOOK TRAILER
To pre-order Forevermore-Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe VISIT HERE
Believe, Kristy Robinett www.kristyrobinett.com Kristy Robinett is a professional psychic medium, and has appeared on ID Network’s Restless Souls, Fox News, ABC News, The Ricki Lake Show, and Coast to Coast with George Noory. In addition to giving readings, lecturing, and teaching workshops, she uses her psychic skills to assist with police investigations. She is also the author of Messenger Between Worlds: True Stories from a Psychic Medium, Ghosts of Southeast Michigan, Higher Intuitions Oracle and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore. Robinett lives in Detroit, Michigan. Visit her online at www.kristyrobinett.com