If you’ve felt on edge the last few days, you might want to blame it on the moon; the New Moon. We welcome in the New Moon, in the astrological sign of earthy Virgo, on Wednesday, September 20th at 1:29 am Eastern Time. This energy affects everyone, not just those born under the Virgo sign.
The New Moon is a good time for new beginnings. It’s the time to create intentions for the upcoming Autumn season. Listen to the whispers of your heart.
The Virgo energy helps us discover our personal power we’ve all had, but forgot it was there, or how to use it. It’s a healing energy that mends the wounds on the soul, reminding you that cobwebs look great for Halloween, but not in your life.
It’s a time to look at ways you can put yourself first. Do you even remember? If not, maybe take a second and write down all the things you love or might have loved. By opening the doorway just a little lets some light in.
What to watch for during the next couple days:
- Virgos tend to be perfectionists and so this energy very well may bring out some frustration.
- Virgos are service oriented and are naturally helpful and so you might feel a burst of energy.
- Security and loyalty is important during this time.
- Lack of communication is often felt during this time – as if Mercury Retrograde has once again reared its ugly head.
- You and others may very well be more sarcastic, which could lead to misunderstandings.
- Since this moon is in Virgo, you may feel frustrated, stressed and you may second guess yourself. It would do you good to push that aside.
- This is a good couple days to clean the house, declutter the closets and most of all wash the cobwebs from your wishes and dreams.
1. Hand write 10 wishes down in a journal.
2. New Moon Check – within 24 hours after a New Moon – take a check (or print one out on the computer) and write your name on the Pay To line. In the little box on the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.” On the line underneath your name, where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” Don’t put the squiggly line after it – some say this takes away from the wish. Sign the check: “The Law of Abundance” Under the signature line, write “Thank You” or “So Be It” or whatever gratitude you feel. Leave the date blank.
3. Put it in a safe place and forget about it. The Universe will take it from there. I keep in in my journal and staple it to my wishes/dreams. Some people like to sign the back of the check as if you are cashing it.