Thursday, October 19th at 3:11 PM Eastern we welcome the New Moon! This Moon is in Libra is all about finding balance in your life. It also makes it the best time to set goals, look at moving, organizing, new job, creative undertakings, new romance (or relighting the flame on a current), or anything else that you want to bring into your life. This is a time to have self-confidence and go after what calls to you – taking chances, having faith and believing! It is best to write out your wishes and do your check AFTER 3:11 PM EST, October 19th (it is best within 8 hours after).
What to look for in this LIBRA NEW MOON:
- Look at your sense of life balance. What is making you feel ‘off’?
- If you aren’t feeling well, make an appointment with a doctor and don’t put it off. New and Full Moons seem to put a spotlight on health issues.
- If your marriage or love relationship has been suffering, it is time to take time out to have some honest talk – one on one.
- An over-abundance of neediness may be thrown your way. Be careful to not get involved in the drama or act as a mediator. Not right now.
- This moon is not about being a martyr and allowing everybody else to distract you, instead the next few days is about FOCUS and building your life and taking steps towards your dreams and aspirations.
- A need for fairness and justice, but that isn’t always life, right <unfortunately>? If someone cuts you off in traffic, instead of taking matters in your own hand -just let it go. You will want to be an enforcer, but it isn’t needed – allow the Universe to do it instead.
- There are karmic lessons that you will be showered with this moon that will teach you to be assertive and in control.
- Watch your sarcasm and cynicism as it rarely helps in any situation, so be careful of your mood and your mouth
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do during the NEW MOON phase.
NEW MOON WISHES:
- Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
- Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND hand write (don’t type, it makes it more personable).
- Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
- If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
- On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
- On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
- On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
- On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
- If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
- It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
- Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
Know that you have to create the balance, and calibrate the soul every so often to keep it in check.
Pre-Ordered Kristy’s upcoming books? Visit HERE.