When we are in the energy of the Cancer we often ‘feel’ everything. Cancer rules Motherhood and so you may feel very emotional during this time. If your mom has crossed over, there may be an aching to talk to her. Or if you are lucky to still have mom here, you may be urged to call or spend time with her. Note that this time does in fact effect everyone, not just those born under the Cancer sign. This is the time for steps forward and moving ahead. It’s time to take flight.
Did you choose a flower to see what you might need to work on during this moon phase?
This moon in CANCER is great for:
• Home projects
• Being honest with yourself and others with regards to your relationship
• Beginning new hobbies or an artistic study
Create a vision board
• Start a family
• Get a mammogram or girly exam
• Explore your ancestor
• Spend time with family
• Sign up for school
• Spend time around water
• Embrace the emotions that you feels
During this time you might also have chest, breast or stomach issues. You may actually feel hungover, so watch your sugar intake for the next couple days. Don’t discount them as astrological, however, and seek medical attention.
Here are some good “exercises” for you to do:
NEW MOON WISHES:
• Each month on the new moon write up a list of 10 wishes. It can be anything from romance to finances and anything in between.
• Don’t write more than 10 wishes AND handwrite (don’t type, it makes it more personable.
• Try to make your wish list within the first eight hours of the new moon, and not when the moon is void because your wishes become null and void.
If you miss the first eight hours, you can still make your wish list within the first 48 hours of the new moon.
This moon energy is all about creating your vision, so write a letter to yourself as you see the direction you want to go into.NEW MOON ABUNDANCE:
Writing an Abundance Check is an exercise you can use to create more abundance in your life and the check is to be written within 24 hours of each New Moon.
• On your check where it says “Pay to,” write your name.
• On the same line where you would fill in a dollar amount write “Paid in full.”
• On the next line where you would write out a dollar amount, write “Paid in full.” [Some say it works better if you don’t add the squiggly line.]
• On the signature line, sign your check: “The Law of Abundance”
If you don’t have checks, or don’t; want to waste one, you can simply create a handwritten one.
It is not necessary to put a date on the check (although I do). DO NOT write a specific dollar amount on the check. Then put the check away in a safe place and forget about it. You might even want to burn it on the Full Moon (I will get to that on the next Full Moon).
Allow the Universe to take over from there. Yep, that silly control thing. Let it go!
Kristy Robinett is a revolutionary psychic medium and author whose involvement with the paranormal began at the age of 3 when she began playing and communicating with spirits, labeled imaginary friends by her parents, which was totally unacceptable. Kristy specializes in bringing humor to what most fear and inspires all ages to ignite the light within them so that the fire of inspiration continues on. It’s Kristy’s down to earth style, honesty, sense of humor and warmth that makes her a sought out coach and speaker. Kristy has worked with a number of paranormal teams throughout the United States on paranormal cases, along with law enforcement as a psychic detective and psychic profiler.
Purchase Kristy’s newest book here.