There is a Facebook prompt going around. If you like a status where somebody is sharing a number of things you might not know about them…they will assign you a number of things to share.
Ardis at Keepapitchinin gave me the assignment of sharing seven things you might not know about me. Since I am turning 37 tomorrow, I will focus on some ways in which I have changed since my youth.
2. I remember asking people if they had voted for Reagan when I was only five or six. I would have voted for him then and I encouraged others to do so. Of course, I am pretty sure I asked people about this when it was not even election time.
3. I have not vomited since I was in high school.
4. Growing up, I was terrified of Karaoke. I would stay clear of any event with it. I now love to shared my interpretation of Nirvana and Weezer songs with all. I likely now ruin Karaoke for everyone else.
6. My junior year of high school, I won a Rush Limbaugh t-shirt and mug from WMAL in Washington, DC. I called in at the scheduled time for weeks before actually winning.
7. I wore black to school the day after Bill Clinton got elected President. I still do not like Clinton, but for totally different reasons. I smile about this whenever I see other people act like the world is coming to an end whenever their side loses in politics. My excuse: I was only 15 at the time.
I am not rope anyone into joining this silly exercise, but I would appreciate any comments or questions.
If you can, please support Approaching Justice.