First, I want to thank folks for keeping up with my wandering self as I have lived so many variations of my social media and blogging life. I am still amazed and humbled that folks read my drivel, so I hope to make the navigation as painless as possible.
Now that I have been blogging with Patheos for a while and since my blog on SFGate was dropped, I think I have figured out how to best map my blogging. Most of you will not notice much here on Patheos, but for those of you who want to keep up with San Francisco Bay Area happenings and my life in a more personal way, I’ll be sharing more of that over on www.reyes-chow.com.
My sharing map as it stands today . . .
- Subscribe to my Patheos Blog for big picture posts on faith, culture, politics and technology.
- Subscribe to www.reyes-chow.com for more personal posts, San Francisco happenings and shorter musings.
- Like me on Facebook where, hands down, there is the most interaction about many issues.
- Friend me on Facebook where I will interact most about San Francisco and personal stuff.
- Follow me on Twitter for totally random and sometimes rapid fire reporting from the voice/s inside my head.
- For some of the same posts, but directed at different audiences, you can visit my blogs on The Huffington Post, The Red Letter Christians and The Working Preacher.
- I am also on a variety of other social media sites – instagram, goodreads, spotify, etc. – where you can generally find me by searching for the user name “breyeschow.” For the sites on which I am currently most active, [click here].
Part of why I am doing this is also in the hope this will allow you to unfollow or unsubscribe, but still track those things that you are interested. Again, feel free to subscribe to www.reyes-chow and it should be revamped in the next week with more San Francisco type stuff.
Thanks again and I’ll see you around the interwebs.