Earlier this week, I took offense when President Obama said,
“If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”
So, I asked small business owners to send in photos of what they built with their intelligence and elbow grease… without any help from the government. You guys responded with amazing photos, which were made into this awesome video.
Some of the comments suggested I’d taken his words out of context. Here’s a helpful video of Charles Krauthammer explaining why this isn’t so:
You might also enjoy:
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- What’s Better than Being a Palin?
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- A Mom’s Love for Her Child, One Paper at a Time
- Defending the “Palin Pick”
Connect with me further by: