Trust me, it’s crazy to see your life on television. [Read more…]
Lifetime asked some interesting questions about parenting, family, and life during filming. [Read more…]
Trust me, it’s crazy to see your life on television. That’s why every week, I’m going to do a blog posts called “On Second Thought.” These posts are where I will go over the episodes of my Lifetime show as I process the issues presented now that I’ve seen them aired. I hope you’ll join me for these weekly posts – which will undoubtedly be part-confession, part-explanation, and part-celebration of my life right now!
Original Airdate: June 26, 2012
Just the word causes a little pang in my heart. [Read more…]
Did you see this segment on Sean Hannity’s show? [Read more…]
I’m so excited about my new show on Lifetime! Here’s the 60 second promo, for those of you who haven’t had a chance to see the commercial yet.
Who’s going to tune in?
You might also enjoy:
- Today at the Park
- For the Welcome Homes That Never Happened
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- I Made a Mistake About Down Syndrome Abortions
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
Connect with me further by: