Last night was a reminder that the media doesn’t decide who runs our country, the voters do. For the past 18 months, the “lamestream media” has led us to believe a rogue governor has been defying the will of the people. In fact, the Wisconsin governor was doing the work of the people. In fact, he was doing exactly what the voters elected him to do.
Last night was one to savor, because a good man doing good things won.
Congratulations, Gov. Walker, and thank you, Wisconsin!
You might also enjoy:
- Hail to the Chiefs: Malia and Sasha Obama
- Hate in the Name of Love, Bullying in the Name of Tolerance
- What’s Better than Being a Palin?
- I’m No Victim
- On this one, I’m Team Hillary
- Mr. President, When Should I Expect Your Call?
- A Mom’s Love for Her Child, One Paper at a Time
- Defending the “Palin Pick”
Connect with me further by: