The Discovery Institute’s Casey Luskin, appeared on Faux News yesterday.
This interview is another example of the “unFair & unBalanced” Faux News.
- They introduce Luskin and the Discovery Institute without giving any background information or disclosing the institutes agendas.
- They pretend there is a actual debate between scientists over evolution.
- Luskin is allowed to spew his nonsense without any challenge from someone representing the text book writers, or anyone from the scientific community.
- Duecy and Luskin are able to hold back laughter when it is said the Discovery Institute is not about teaching Creationism.
- Luskin uses straw man arguments, but offers no actual “theory” of his own.’
- Then Faux asks viewers to send in errors from their kids textbooks.
To hear an actual “fair and balanced” interview on the same subject, and with Luskin, listen to this NPR interview.