We were so blessed to spend a long weekend together! What a fabulous time full of love, laughter, encouragement, rest, and fun. Highlights include —
1. A house full of women who love God, the Church, and their families. Friendship is so important as we walk on this journey of faith. What a precious gift to have time to encourage one another.
2. Warm Texas sun.
3. The beautiful home and amazing hospitality of Texas Mommy — great food, great drinks, and lots of quiet!
4. Five husbands who took care of 19 children.5. Discussions about some great upcoming changes for our blog and the Building Cathedrals ministry.
6. Astonishment followed by laughter as I admitted to occasionally co-sleeping with my baby.
7. A serious debate about Crocs, and their appeal. Three for, two against, any guesses on who stands where?
8. Only a few “accidents” on the homefront while we were away. Highlights of those include– one toddler jumping into a bathtub full of clean children with a very soiled diaper, one child who had an allergic reaction to penicillin (she’s fine now), and a few other children who learned how to play poker and gamble.
9. Three flights on time both ways.
10. Promises to make a weekend like this happen again next year.
We are recharged and ready to go tomorrow! Many blessings to all our readers as you begin this Monday morning.