Here are a few hints about my next book.
- It is already written. In fact, I am in the final stages of editing it.
- It is already under contract with a publisher — a new publisher for me.
- It was inspired by a class I taught earlier this year.
- It is much, much shorter than my last book (which is how I was able to write it so quickly!)
- It is sufficiently different enough from my last book that I think it will reach a much different audience — but I think people who like one book will like the other.
- It explores the spirituality of a particular children’s book.
- The title is based on a different children’s book than the one I’ve written about.
- The cover design is gorgeous (I promise I’ll post it to this blog soon).
- If all goes well, it will be published before the end of the year.
- There is a specific reason why the publisher and I want it to be released so soon.
Okay, enough hints for now. I promise I’ll reveal the title (and cover design) soon!