This giveaway is all about the Halloween fun brought to us by Lionsgate!
Baron von Frankenstein (voice of Boris Karloff) decides to retire, leaving the monster business to his nerdy nephew, Felix Flankin (Allen Swift). Frankenstein plans to announce his decision at a convention of monsters that includes his creature and the creature’s more intelligent mate (Phyllis Diller), Frankenstein’s seductive fembot laboratory assistant Francesca (Gale Garnett) (resembling a caricature of Ginger Grant from Gilligan’s Island, and playing the part of femme fatale), Dracula, the Werewolf, the Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Invisible Man, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, The Mummy, It (a knock-off of King Kong), and many more. However when Felix proves to be an incompetent (and unsuitably kind-hearted) human, the monsters plot to eliminate him and gain control of Frankenstein’s latest discovery: the secret of total destruction!
- Have an accessible blog or leave an email address with each entry.
- Be or become a follower of this blog.
- 1 entry – Be on the list of people sporting a button before Oct.1.
- 1 entry – Twitter this message: RT @MrsBsConfession is giving away a copy of MadMonsterParty from Lionsgate for The 31 Days of Halloween! Visit silvermoonwitch.blogspot.com
- 2 entries – Blog about the giveaway, leaving the URL in comments
- 1 entry – Leave (or have already left) a comment about my article on Examiner at the Examiner page. (yes, shameless self promotion, lol!)