From the artist:
“Introducing, PinShooters! from tarabu
There comes a time in every girl’s life when she realizes that all those chotchkes she collected on juvenile roadtrips might be, well, just one more thing to dust.
And she hates dusting.
That’s what happened to me – one day I realized that a) I don’t really want to dust these tiny things on a regular basis, b) It’s more than a little wasteful to donate an entire dishwasher load to cleaning them twice a year, and c) do my friends now really need to know how many times I’ve been to Virginia?
Of course, they’re perfectly useful and some are truly sentimental, but others, well, they are chotchkes that need to serve a function (because my friends and I don’t drink that much!).
And so the PinShooter was born.
Cute and functional they serve three vital functions: they hold pins and needles, they let me sew something small that can be finished in under a day, and they give me something useful to do with all those chotchkes.
Here’s your chance to win an original PinShooter, made just for MrsB’s fans.”
- Have an blog accessible through your user name or leave an email address with each entry.
- Visit Tarabu at Etsy, come back to this post and leave a comment about your favorite item in the shop.
- 1 entry each (for a total of three possible) – Write about this giveaway on your blog, Myspace or LiveJournal. Leave a separate comment for each and include the URL to the post. (As per the new Facebook TOS, Facebook can NOT be used as an entry for giveaways.)
- *1 entry (per day) – Tweet the following message: RT @MrsBsConfession Visit silvermoonwitch.blogspot.com to enter to win a Pinshooter from Tarabu! (Leave a separate comment for each day’s tweet, including the URL to the post.)
- 1 entry – Leave a comment here about your favorite sewing project.
- 1 entry – Be or become a follower at the Tarabu art blog
***PLEASE NOTE ON THE TWITTER MESSAGE:
When you copy something from this blog, it automatically adds my URL to the message when you paste it again – basically a way to try to keep people from copying my content.
Just erase the part of the message that says:
“Read more: http://silvermoonwitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/retro-cooking-giveaway-4-inside-glass.html#ixzz0fov63F12″
- If your blogger profile is set to private, I will be unable to find your blog or email via your profile. If you don’t leave an email address in your comments, and your profile is private, the entries DO NOT count.
- Entries that are not on separate posts will be counted as one entry.
- Entries that contain links not related to the giveaway (capital “s”, rhymes with “ham”) will be deleted, and those entries will not count.
- Entries must be in English.