South African Pagan Rights and supported by the South African Pagan Council, Pagan Federation International, Pagan Federation England and Wales, Correllian Nativist Tradition (U.S.A. & S.A.), Circle Sanctuary (U.S.A.) and Touchstone Advocacy. Read my past posts, with more ways to help, here.30 Days of Advocacy Against Witch-hunts, a campaign of
Other ways to help:
- Read about PACT and find out how to help the children of Nigeria, especially those tortured and abandoned because of accusations of witchcraft.
- Read about Stepping Stones Nigeria and how they work to help the children of Nigeria.
- Donate to my fundraising page benefitting Stepping Stones Nigeria. Let’s help show the support of the Pagan community!
- Copy and email the International Letter of Protest.
- Follow Touchstone Advocacy on Twitter and retweet their posts throughout the 30 Days of Advocacy.
- Light a candle every day in support of those accused of witchcraft.
This is post copyright to the author. It may not be reposted, reprinted or distributed in its entirety without express written permission of the author. Links to the article can be freely shared and are very appreciated!