- Theocracy Watch (March 4, 2006)
A critical analysis of a Missouri state bill alleged to declare Christianity the state’s “official religion”.
- Theocracy Watch II: Judicial Tyranny Edition (March 30, 2006)
Details a slew of attacks on church-state separation and open discrimination against atheists by out-of-control conservative judges.
- Theocracy Watch III: Education Edition (May 3, 2006)
Exposes attempts by hostile Christian theocrats to influence the curricula of public schools.
- Theocracy Watch IV: Liberty Defiled (July 4, 2006)
A Christian megachurch has erected a malignant mockery of one of America’s most powerful symbols.
- Theocracy Watch V: Court-Stripping (September 28, 2006)
A cynical election-year attempt by the Republican party to prevent American citizens from standing up in defense of the Constitution.
- Theocracy Watch VI: Thoughts in Captivity (November 28, 2006)
Some religious groups view the U.S. prison population as an opportunity to preach to a captive audience on the government dime.
- Theocracy Watch VII: Season’s Warning (December 2, 2006)
The Salvation Army, far from being a secular charity, is a primarily religious group that is discriminating against employees of different beliefs using taxpayer funds.
- Theocracy Watch VIII: Religious Tests (December 6, 2006)
In blatant defiance of the Constitution, religious right groups are calling for the reinstation of religious test oaths for officials elected to public office.
- Theocracy Watch IX: A Religious Police State (February 21, 2007)
The Malaysian state of Terengganu has enacted a religiously inspired program of government-funded terror against its citizens.
- Theocracy Watch X: The National Day of Prayer (May 10, 2007)
Despite the Constitution’s guarantee of government neutrality toward religion, the United States has a “National Day of Prayer” which has been predictably exploited by right-wing Christians.
- Theocracy Watch XI: A Dark Day for Separation (June 26, 2007)
A decision by the newly right-leaning U.S. Supreme Court sets a terrible precedent for defenders of church-state separation.
- Theocracy Watch XII: The Army of God (September 22, 2007)
An enclave of high-ranking religious right extremists within the U.S. military have been using their power as a platform for coercive Christian evangelizing.
- Theocracy Watch XIII: “You Have No Right to Be Here” (April 8, 2008)
An Illinois state representative tells an atheist he has no right to be represented by his own government.
- Theocracy Watch XIV: Religious Right Lawbreakers (October 2, 2008)
Religious right churches openly defy the law by endorsing candidates from the pulpit.