Clean comic Clayborn Cox is new to Twitter and completely out of ideas of what to tweet about. What are people talking about these days? What would appeal to the masses?
Being from Alabama, he’s not accustomed to caring what outsiders think.
More a “jotter” than a journaler, Clayborn has some ideas, though:
- If you are illiterate, you have to judge a book by its cover
- Alabama is the 49th smartest state. I wonder who got 40-tenth.
- I started a hotline for people who struggle with incompletion. Just dial 1-800 –
- I’m not laughing at you, I’m laughing with the people who are laughing at you.
- The expiration date on deodorant is there for a reason. If you eat it after that, you’ll probably get sick.
For more hilarity from the “Clean Comedy Challenge Champion”, tweet Clayborn @clayburncox
To hear Daren’s complete family-friendly comedy show, check out www.DarenStreblowComedyShow.com
And for more entertaining and encouraging podcasts and videos, visit the E-Squared Media Network at www.e2medianetwork.com