I had the privilege of hosting the Carnival of Financial Camaraderie. It’s basically my chance to share some of the best articles around the web.
Most of these articles were written for students and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Here’s my pick of 13 great articles that you should look at this weekend.
Top 13 Articles Across the Web
- Jon the Saver presents How Can You Kill Student Debt in School?
- Everything Finance presents Clever Ways to Pay for College.
- Dr Dean presents 24 Stupid Things People Do With Their Money!
- Peter presents How to Rollover Your 401(k) to a Roth IRA.
- KT presents 3 Easy Ways to Grow Your Emergency Fund.
- Crystal presents How to Get the Best Price for Your Car.
- Mike presents Money Management Tips for Small Business Owners.
- Miranda Marquit presents Freelancing: All You Need is a Laptop and Wi-Fi.
- Lazy Man presents The Business of MLM (or What Gives Freddie Krueger Nightmares).
- Mr. Money presents Manilla.com Review: Aggregation, Automation and Storage for Your Bills and Statements
- Krantcents presents How to Run a Successful Business.
- Miss T. presents Why You Should Have a Career Plan.
- Daniel presents Why You Shouldn’t Wait Til Next Year To Ask For A Raise.
Faith and Finance was also included in a few carnivals! Check them out here: One Smart Dollar, Carnival of Personal Finance, Financial Simplicity, Personal Finance, Best of Money, Totally Money, Financial Camaraderie, Household Budgeting, Totally Money, Financial Simplicity, Self Directed