Kim Kardashian, who wed basketball player Kris Humphries in a media-frenzy wedding 72 days ago, is filing for divorce. The couple married in a traditional Christian ceremony, and Humphries is reportedly hurt that the marriage didn’t work out because divorce goes against his beliefs. “I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents,” he told TMZ.com.
- Does he believe it’s OK to marry someone who is divorced? Because Kim was already divorced once when she and Kris met.
- Did he and Kim discuss religion or values before they got married?
- Did they do any pre-marital counseling (like pre-cana classes) at a church?
- Did he think it was weird to marry a chick whose mom had the same name as him?
- Did he think that marrying on TV would somehow make their covenant stronger by having tons and tons of witnesses?