It’s been an intense week on the blog. So to lighten things up a bit around here, this image should help . . .
See also Joel Miller’s post, What a Garden Can Teach Us About Our Hearts
- Sin Metrics: The Sins that Christians Condemn & Excuse
- A Challenge to My Atheist Friends
- Following Up With Francis Chan & David Platt – 3 Books Every Christian Should Have in Their Library – It Will Surprise You
- Who Are You? Accepting Your True Identity
- Mixing It Up With Dr. Michael Brown
- Mixing It Up With Ann Voskamp
- A Personal Note from Frank Viola to Readers & Subscribers
- The Present Controversy Over Pornography – What Say You?
- The Missio Dei – What’s Missing in Many Modern Discipleship Books
- How to Start a Blog in Less Than 10 Minutes
- Rethinking Discipleship, Mission, and Church
- Refuse to Do Nothing: Finding Your Power to Abolish Modern-Day Slavery
- David Platt: Follow Me
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Love & Salt: A Spiritual Friendship Shared in Letters
- The Sinner’s Prayer – Where Did It Come From?
- Water Baptism – A Deeper Look
- A Lesson That Christians Should Learn from Joseph (Stepfather of Jesus)
- The #1 Relationship Destroyer