Yes, I know.
You’ve been thinking about this for weeks now.
Hemant’s turning 24 today. What should I get him for his birthday?
I’ll help you out.
- A Plasma TV. To watch Joel Osteen.
- The Intelligent Design vs. Evolution Board Game.
- A nun.
- Thongs. (That’s right. Plural. Only because they’re funny.)
- Copies of I Sold My Soul on eBay. (Ok, I don’t *need* them, per se… I have the manuscript right next to me. But boosting my Amazon Sales Rank to #1 would be a nice gift. Someone go buy 983812242312 copies of the book. Now!)
- Ok, fine. Amazon gift certificates are accepted, too.
- Jesus Dress Up. Final Justice edition.
- Everything here.
- Jennifer Garner.
- Subscriptions to fun Science-y magazines:
[tags]Plasma TV, Joel Osteen, Intelligent Design vs. Evolution Board Game, nun, thong, I Sold My Soul on eBay, Amazon, Sales Rank, Jesus Dress Up, Final Justice, EvolveFISH, Jennifer Garner, Discover, Scientific American, Popular Science[/tags]