- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- During nearly all of my college and grad school classes, I had crossword puzzles and Sudokus taped inside my notebook. would do those instead of take notes.
- I once had a free subscription to Maxim magazine. I don’t know how that happened. But soon after, I began receiving Stuff and FHM magazine (the same company publishes them all). Then, I began receiving Christian magazines. It seemed like Christians had seen my mail and wanted to help me.
- Leaving medical school after my M1 year was the best decision I ever made.
- I *really* want to be on Survivor. I even sent in an application and a videotape once. Didn’t get called for an interview, though. Damn.
- I’m still upset that I screwed up at Sectionals during a Speech tournament my senior year of high school and didn’t make it to the State competition.
- I’m freakishly double-jointed. For example, I can clasp my hands together behind my back and bring them to the front (over my head) without letting go.
- The highlight of my academic life was in 7th grade. I got at least 100% on every single test we took in pre-Algebra that year (there were extra credit questions). I could never do that again, though… (See Crossword Puzzle comment.)
- I don’t just sing in the car. I recite lectures and stand-up comedy bits along with the tracks. I’ve been doing that for years. If I have any public speaking skills, that’s where they came from.
Eight blogs to tag? Well, there are some new people on the blogroll…:
And everyone else.
Get to it!