If you live near Albany, NY and are looking for a worthwhile internship during the school year, the SSA has one for you:
- These positions are ten weeks long and have a $100/week stipend.
- The start and stop dates are flexible, as are breaks, we only require a commitment of approximately ten weeks between late August and late December.
- These positions are 20 hr./week positions and will take place during normal business hours except where otherwise noted. (ca. 9 am to 5 pm Monday – Friday)
- The interns will work at the Humanist Center (www.humanistcenter.org) where we are housed by the Institute for Humanist Studies (IHS).
- On a case-by-case basis some work may be able to be done via telecommunicating.
- Business casual dress is required.
There are different areas in which an intern can focus (e.g. Public Relations, Fundraising, etc.) and a series of screening questions you must fill out if interested. More information is here!
[tags]atheist, atheism, internship, Secular Student Alliance, SSA, Albany, New York, Humanist Center, Institute for Humanist Studies, Public Relations, Fundraising[/tags]