A thread at the Internet Infidels Discussion Board had people submitting their favorite atheist slogans/quotations/catch-phrases. Some of my favorite are below:
- Evolve: The other fish doesn’t have a leg to stand on
- The hard work of one does more than the prayers of millions
- Athiesm is myth-understood
- If Jesus loves me, why doesn’t he call?
- Jesus saves but smart people invest
- I’ve never seen faith move mountains, but I’ve seen what it can do to skyscrapers
- It’s been 2000 years. He’s not coming back. Get over it.
- Mythology is what we call other people’s religion
- If we can’t trust the Bible about where we came from, why trust it about where we’re going?
- Hands that help are far better than lips than pray
Which ones would you add to the list?
[tags]atheist, atheism, God, Jesus, Christian, slogan, bumper sticker, quotations[/tags]