A couple weeks ago, I asked for short and sweet responses to various questions that atheists get asked. You responded in droves (thank you!) and I finally sorted through the answers.
Here is a PDF that combines some of the best responses.
I hope you enjoy the background image.
And let me take a moment to highlight some answers I didn’t use, but that made me laugh:
- What is the meaning of life?
The worst of the Monty Python movies. (Via HeIsSailing)
- Weren’t some of the worst atrocities in the 20th century committed by atheists?
Yep. Give us another couple milennia and we might catch up. (Via Misanthropic Bastard)
- How could billions of people be wrong when it comes to belief in God?
How could half of America vote for George W Bush? (Via Jen)
- How do you deal with the historical Jesus if you don’t believe in his divinity?
He never calls me, so it isn’t much of an issue. (Via Everyday Atheism)
- What happens when we die?
You stop pestering me with questions. (Via Alex)
If we’re lucky, we live on through a Wikipedia entry. (Via The Popcorn Gallery)
[tags]atheist, atheism, FAQ, Monty Python, God, religion, George W. Bush, Jesus, Wikipedia[/tags]