Max suggests that this site offers some reading amusement. I agree. It debunks all those crazy atheist claims. Including some that no atheists actually say (like “Atheists have Proven God Does Not Exist. Right?”).
Here’s the conclusion to “If God Created Everything, Who Created God?”
God has no need to have been created, since He exists either outside time (where cause and effect do not operate) or within multiple dimensions of time (such that there is no beginning of a plane of time). Hence God is eternal, having never been created. Although it is possible that the universe itself is eternal, eliminating the need for its creation, observational evidence contradicts this hypothesis, since the universe began to exist a finite ~13.7 billion years ago. The only possible escape for the atheist is the invention of a kind of super universe, which can never be confirmed experimentally (hence it is metaphysical in nature, and not scientific).
I might be more partial to this other site. It answers all my questions in an irrefutable way.
Did Adam and Eve really exist?
Short answer: Yes, because the Bible says so.
Genesis speaks of the creation of Adam from the dust of the ground, not his evolution from other animals (Gen. 2:7). It speaks of direct immediate creation at God’s command, not long natural processes (cf. Gen. 1:1, 3, 6, 9, 21, 27). God created Eve from Adam; she did not evolve separately. Adam was an intelligent being who could speak a language, study and name animals, and engage in life-sustaining activity. He was not an ignorant half-ape.
And this page raises the issue of sexual standards:
Increasingly, there are those who feel no one has the right to state any standard for sex and it should just be left at: sex with anybody is okay.
What do you think? Is sexual involvement okay when it’s:
- with someone on a first date?
- with someone you’ve been dating for four months?
- with the opposite sex?
- with same sex?
- with a group?
- with a parent?
- with someone who is drunk or stoned?
- with someone who unknowingly was given Ecstasy?
- with someone who has an STD but doesn’t tell you?
- with someone who has AIDS but doesn’t tell you?
- with a sister or brother?
- with someone who’s 15 years old?
- with someone who’s currently married to someone else?
- with someone who’s currently married if they are planning on divorce anyway?
- with someone who’s three years old?
- with someone against their wishes?
- with someone who isn’t married, but you are?
- with a corpse?
I’m disappointed there’s no submit button…
[tags]atheist, atheism, Christian, Q & A, God, Adam and Eve, Bible, evolution, sex, STD, AIDS, necrophilia[/tags]