Blog reader Cameron offers these (non-religious) Ten Commandments that we all can follow.
- When faced with any viewpoint or choice, consider and weigh the merits of each opposing angle with your own.
- Do not make conclusions when ignorance is involved.
- Judge individuals by individual actions only and recognize when change alters their stature.
- Make everything you do and say a showcase of your capability.
- Do not waste. Keep the use of resources and words at the necessity to succeed.
- Do not interfere with another’s right to succeed in any area at any level.
- Seize every opportunity to learn.
- Be open, be skeptical.
- Question everything and do all possible to find the answers.
- Do all possible to ensure the most peaceful, educated, and easy life for those around you and in future generations.
Short, sweet, and should be followed by everyone.
Do any of these need to be revised?
What would you add to the list?
Stay in touch! Like Friendly Atheist on Facebook: