Some of you submitted dating profiles after I put out a request for them. I’m posting the “datees'” information below! If you’re interested, feel free to contact them directly.
And if you’d like to submit a profile for future postings, feel free to contact me.
Let’s see if this works!
- Name: Michael
- Age: 21
- Links: MySpace
- Email address:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- A little bit about yourself: I believe in love, music, Shiraz, and popcorn. If I were any country, I’d probably be New Zealand. That’s probably why I don’t have any desire to go there. I don’t have a song. I have a podfull. And every track is instrumental, just to make it harder for you. If I were a time of day, I’d be immediately after you fell asleep. I wake up and smell the Merlot, and I stop to smell the garlic. I’m in minor pentatonic. I punctuate I think lichen is affectionate. I have a jones. I’m the difference between a tall pine.
I was raised Mormon in Eastern Washington (state), and even managed to go through the temple before I realized what I was being asked to believe in. I’m a full time person and part time student, splitting my time between breathing, playing guitar, and reading. More after the jump.
- A little bit about what you’re looking for: Does anyone really know what they want (let alone what’s really good for them) in a significant other? I’m probably the worst person to ask. That being said, I do have some odd things I’m fairly certain of. I generally date brunettes, as every girl in my family is blond, and I can’t help but see the connection. No man wants to date his sister. Beyond that, anything I type here is likely irrelevant. People have this odd sense that who and how they are is incredibly elastic and dynamic, though an outside observer would disagree in nearly all cases. If you find anything appealing about me at all, I’m sure that any traits I list here would inevitably seem your biggest strengths.
Don’t rule yourself out, but don’t feel bad if I don’t reply. I have anomalous taste in women, and I have a tendency to be far too polite when I oughtn’t.
- Name: Susan
- Age: 53
- Email address:
- Location: Middle Tennessee
- A little bit about yourself: I’ve probably been an atheist most of my life, but it was only confirmed fo me a few years ago when I had a very bad experience with a fundy Christian.
I like to travel, read, see movies, garden, swim, attend the theatre, snorkel and try interesting restaurants. I’m a great cook, but cooking for one isn’t much fun. I have a small apartment new campus and own a big run-down house west of Nashville. No kids except some friendly canines.
- A little bit about what you’re looking for: I’d like to meet a fellow non-theist in my approximate age group who shares my liberal ideals. Must be single, of course.
- Name: Nicole
- Age: 23
- Email address:
- Location: Central BC, Canada
- A little bit about yourself: I’ve been an atheist for about six years, though I’ve only recently started exploring what it truly means to be atheist. I’m bisexual, and no, that does not mean that I want to fuck you and your girl/boyfriend. Unless I like you, then I’ll consider it. I’m proud to be a geek; I love science fiction and fantasy in books, TV, games, etc. I’m childfree, which means that I do not want children, ever, non-negotiable. I’m not terribly fond of gender roles, and will not humour anyone who believes that I should enjoy scrubbing floors and toilets because my reproductive organs are on the inside. That said, I love baking and sharing the results of baking. I also sew and am a fledgling chain mailler.
- A little bit about what you’re looking for: A man or a woman, 20- 30 years old, Canadian, Childfree, non-smoker, pot smoker considered on case by case basis, must like or tolerate cats. Good communication skills, or a willingness to learn them, are necessary. Openmindedness is a must, and being a little off-kilter is considered a plus.
[tags]atheist, atheism, relationship, dating[/tags]