Anne Jackson asked the question in good faith, but you all might take it a bit less seriously.
Which might make it *far* more amusing
What is something you feel you can’t say in church, or around other Christians?
- I’d rather look like a good christian than put in the time and effort to actually be one.
- …I just had a drink last night and it tasted really good.
- When I say “I’ll pray for you.” I don’t usually mean it. I have been a Christian for 27 years and I still don’t understand the point of praying.
- oh, and i really really like amy winehouse.
- Why do I have to pray for this crippled guy again? and again? and again?… Why won’t he just get healed already?
Let’s see what the atheists have to say…