This guy’s trying to be me…
It’s not like “selling one’s soul” is an original idea, but he’s essentially using the same rules I set up!
(Emphasis below is his, not mine)
The auction will work like this:
1. For every $10 accumulated I will spend one hour in a church of the winners selected religion.
2. To keep track of my time I will be video logging all of my church visits as well as arranging a way for the winning bidder to keep track of me (ex. speaking to pastor).
3. All religions are fair game but a religion cannot require me to do anything that would break a law or harm anyone.
4. If the winner of my soul chooses to keep me an atheist for the time period ALL of the earnings will be donated to an atheist organization.
5. All of my time in churches will be spent in local churches and I will not be traveling. The winning bidder may select the church in my area that I will attend.
I should at least get some props, no?
Yet no mention of me or the book on the eBay site.
Well, I guess he does briefly mention me in his video:
After the mention, though, he uses several of my own words and phrases without giving due credit… that’s what bothers me the most.
Outside that, I don’t really care.
But if he goes for $505, I’m *so* going after him.
[tags]atheist, atheism, eBay[/tags]