A Christian preacher starts saying a Muslim woman is ignorant. He later says “Mohammad was a pedophile.”
A Muslim girl punches him back.
She then adds, “Don’t talk about my prophet! I’ll kill you!”
From what I can tell, the video is in favor of the preacher, as it tries to show that Islam is not a religion of peace.
Frankly, I’m scared of both people in the video.
So, be honest: What was your reaction to that?
- I’m gonna just step back and let this thing play out…
- The preacher was right about his take on Islam.
- The girl was provoked and did the right thing.
- The preacher was trying to provoke violence and got what he deserved.
- I am so glad I’m an atheist.
Something else entirely?
Is it possible to avoid situations like this or is this an inevitable consequence of conflicting beliefs on a small scale?