A Christian preacher starts saying a Muslim woman is ignorant. He later says “Mohammad was a pedophile.”
A Muslim girl punches him back.
She then adds, “Don’t talk about my prophet! I’ll kill you!”
From what I can tell, the video is in favor of the preacher, as it tries to show that Islam is not a religion of peace.(Then again, Christian fundamentalists have no shortage of instances in which they’ve killed on behalf of their god.)
Frankly, I’m scared of both people in the video.
So, be honest: What was your reaction to that?
- I’m gonna just step back and let this thing play out…
- The preacher was right about his take on Islam.
- The girl was provoked and did the right thing.
- The preacher was trying to provoke violence and got what he deserved.
- I am so glad I’m an atheist.
Something else entirely?
Is it possible to avoid situations like this or is this an inevitable consequence of conflicting beliefs on a small scale?