This video speaks for itself. The money part begins at the 2:35 mark:
I don’t know the story behind this, but reader Jason gives us the abridged version of the video as well as the claims we ought to be skeptical about:
- Egyptian guy claims that the doctors (never named them or the hospital or anything) told him he has strength equal to 300,000 men, approximately 260 horsepower.
- He has 4 wives, needing 4 to satisfy his sexual appetite without wearing one out over the course of the 15 times per day he needs booty.
- He eats a lot of meat and drinks melted butter.
- He can’t work because he is afraid his boss might provoke him into going crazy and killing him.
- He refused to demonstrate his strength by picking up a car by saying that there is a risk for an energy surge that might make him destroy the car and everything around him.
- He refused to shake the host’s hand because he was afraid he would crush his hand.
- He demonstrated his “incredible strength” by bending an Egyptian coin with his thumb and eye socket, and it didn’t hurt him.
- He throws “Praise Allah” and other completely irrelevant things into the discussion (I went to the store today to pick up ice cream. Praise Muhammad, Prophet of Allah).
Can we put James Randi on the case?