If you live near Chicago (or are willing to make a trip), you’re invited to the greatest party *ever*!
It takes place at Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano bar, on Friday, September 25th. I’ve been to this place before, and it’s awesome. If you haven’t been there, you’re in for a good time. Hopefully, you can bring along some of your friends with you!
Here’s the deal if you can make it:
- Free cover if you get in before 7:00 p.m.
- Your first two drinks cost $1 each
- “Exclusive” drink specials till 10:00 p.m.
- A complimentary (non-vegetarian-friendly) buffet before 7:00 p.m.
- $5 validated parking for the entire evening (after 5PM) at the State and Kinzie garage.
- You can invite a date (or three, if you swing that way). As long as he is not prettier than me.
It would be very helpful to get an accurate count of how many people are coming, so please invite yourself on the Facebook page (or if you don’t do Facebook, leave a comment here letting me know you’re coming and if you’re bringing a guest).
Hope we can get a good crowd there 🙂