Great Magazine Cover for The Student Voice

***Edit***: The is a repost from earlier in the week, but with a working image!

The Student Voice, a “bi-weekly student-run magazine at Syracuse University,” has a great cover for their latest issue:

As I write this, the actual article isn’t available online, but I hope it will be soon…

(via @SecularStudents)

"what behavior is so bad that it warrants shunning?Sexual harassment, for one.We need to hold ..."

Lawrence Krauss Won’t Appear at Tonight’s ..."
"'Just because a very small percentage of people make false accusations of rape, we should ..."

"It isn't just the arts programs. If necessary they'll cut special ed teachers, English tutors, ..."

A Middle School Basketball Coach Shouldn’t ..."

Browse Our Archives

Follow Us!

What Are Your Thoughts?leave a comment
  • The image isn’t showing.

• Stefan

Looks like the twitpic link expired or got pulled…’Access Denied’

• OverlappingMagisteria

Heres the cover, until it is live on the syracuse page: http://twitpic.com/73t0el

It shows three students, each holding a sign reading “Atheist”, “Agnostic”, and “Secular Humanist.”  The caption reads “good without god.”

Hooray for my alma mater! Wish I had more interest in secularism back when I was there… probably would’ve joined a group.

• Nick

Is terrible design a requirement for being an atheist or something? Cause if so, I think I’m going to have to become a theist or something.

• Renshia

Yeah it is a requirement. Your right, you really should become a theist. It’s for the best. for all of us.

• Melia

Hi, Hemant. I’m an SU student and the author of the story featured. Let me know where I can send a PDF for syndication.

• Nogodshere

“Your” right?  You must be a christian.