The tentative schedule for the day is now up on the Reason Rally website!
(Notice that Bill Maher is listed as addressing the crowd via video — nifty! A lot of people have been asking about him and it’s nice to be able to say “Yes, he’ll address the crowd” even if he won’t be there in person.)
In addition, there’s an excellent list of tips you ought to pay attention to if you’re planning on coming:
- Arrive early for a good spot, like 9:00 AM.
- Wear a hat and bring sunscreen.
- Pack your lunch and a snack to eat and bring them with you.
- Bring Handi-wipes or other sanitary hand-washing items.
- Pack enough water to last all day.
- Wear comfortable shoes, because you’ll probably be standing the whole time.
- Bring a folding chair or a new, clean trash bag to sit on, if you do want to sit down (and to help clean up after the event).
- Wet weather gear, just in case.
One more week…