Remember The American Bible Challenge, the Bible trivia game show? Now the producers have created promotional stickers!
With all the positive buzz surrounding the show, we’re excited to introduce to you our new campaign that will allow people from all across America to show their support — it’s called “Bible Stickers USA.”
With Bible Stickers USA, you can get a FREE set of American Bible Challenge stickers, stick them in creative places around your home and neighborhood, and share pictures of the stickers with fans all across the country.
Getting started is easy:
First, go to our website to request a sticker pack.
Once you receive your stickers, we want to see the craziest, coolest, funnest place you can stick them (but make sure it’s a place where you won’t get in trouble).
Snap a picture of the sticker and upload it to our website — you can do this online, or by using our exclusive iPhone or Android app.
You’ll get to see your photo along with others from across the country on our interactive map, and we may also feature it on our Facebook page. We can’t wait to see our map fill up with your photos.
- Follow the instructions above to get your stickers.
- When they arrive, cross out the word “American” and replace it with “Atheist.”
- Take a picture with the sticker next to something that either references an immoral/nonsensical passage in the Bible (like a Jesus t-shirt made with multiple fibers) or something delightfully blasphemous (like people eating shrimp).
- Be creative and have fun! The Bible has a wide range of weirdness to pull from and invites a multitude of ethical blasphemous behavior.
- For bonus points, add the words, “We Dare You to Read Your Bible!”
- Then email me the pictures at AtheistBibleChallenge at gmail dot com! I’ll compile a gallery of the most creative and entertaining pictures for all to enjoy.
Most Christians have never actually read the Bible, including those who consider themselves literalists. I challenge any Bible-Believing Christian to read the Bible front to back and tell me that they still literally believe every single word of it, from the Sons of God having sex with women of Earth in Genesis to the rules on slavery in Deuteronomy & Exodus to the genealogy of
Jesus Joseph in the Gospels.
This is just one way to point out the passages in the Bible that so many Christians willfully or unknowingly avoid.
UPDATE (Aug. 22, 2012): I never got my stickers. I haven’t heard from anyone who has received their stickers. I emailed the GSN and never heard back. I think they were just teasing us with the whole thing.