I mentioned before that the audio book version of I Sold My Soul on eBay will soon be coming out. Because it’s being released by a different publisher (Pitchstone Publishing) than the one that put out the book (Waterbrook Press), we can’t use the same cover:
That’s why I’m asking readers for help. I have two options: Let Pitchstone create their own cover… or ask my readers if any of them would like to design it.
I’d love to go with option two if any of you are interested.
For the winner, I’ll offer a free copy of the finished audio book along with a collection of books by some of Pitchstone’s other atheist authors. I’ll also promote your skills/business in a post on this site.For the three runners-up, you can select your choice of book from Pitchstone’s collection. I’ll also post your images on this site with credit/links.
If you’re still interested, here are the design specs:
- Images must contain both the full title I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist’s Eyes (the colon is not necessary as long as the title and subtitle are treated distinctly) and the name Hemant Mehta.
- Images must be square and no smaller than 1200 X 1200 pixels in size.
- The resolution of these images must be 300 dpi.
- Images must be RGB, not CMYK.
- Images should be saved as JPEGs.
- Images should not contain any copyrighted material to which designer does not have rights.
- Obviously, you would have to sign paperwork giving us the rights to the image if we select it for the audio book.
I would need the finished design by September 22nd. You can send your designs to me via email.
Thanks in advance!