Here’s an interesting thread on Ask Reddit: “Theists of reddit, what are some of the questions you have for atheists?”
There are several worth skipping — and several that we might categorize as Atheism 101 — but I thought these questions (some of which are paraphrased) led to some great responses:
- Do atheists get mad at other atheists who give them a bad reputation?
- Do you ever have doubts, like we do?
- Does your atheism affect how you view horror movies/stories/fiction?
- When interacting with non-annoying religious people, do you view their beliefs as a set of personal choices to be respected or as an indicator that they are not someone you want to associate with?
- Do you get your jollies by going around on social media and ousting religious people for no reason at all?
- Why do you think anybody else cares?
Feel free to respond to any of the questions below if you’d prefer to avoid Reddit.
(Image via Shutterstock)