I came across this great picture from 2001, from Pentecost Sunday, when I was confirmed. I am pictured immediately following the Mass with Sister Margaret Quinn, CSJ.
She was the person that prepared me for confirmation, one on one. I think in a lot of ways, she also prepared me for ordination many years later too. After finding this picture and thinking about Sister Margaret I decided to find out where she was now. I came across this article from the Brooklyn Tablet, her Obituary. She passed away on June 9th, 2013, the first anniversary of my Ordination.
- Eternal rest, grant unto her O Lord
- and let perpetual light shine upon her.
- May she rest in peace. Amen.
- May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
- through the mercy of God, rest in peace.