Achtung Baby

    In getting the house prepped for a baby I became mindful of dangers around the house.  I could see how outlets were the perfect size for tiny fingers and therefore covered them.  I understood that bottle caps could be unscrewed (generally by the gums) and the poisonous cleaning product contained, ingested; so I moved them to high cupboards and shelves.  However there were things I wasn’t ready for, and have come to realize that danger lies around the most benign … [Read more...]