- We are always on the lookout for good Arabic resources for kids. Take a look at these and make sure to print out some Islamic-themed coloring pages for your kids while you’re at it!
- Check out these 12 handy tips for eating habits that prevent bloating. Many of them (like eating only when truly hungry, or eating fruits before meals) are found in the sunnah, too.
- What are some essential books a 4-yr old should read? Check out this awesome book list, which allows you to customize your book list search based on age, category, and other special features. We especially liked the mighty girls category.
- Here are some simple reminders for keeping your marriage happy that you may be neglecting.
- Did you see our recent GrowMama roundup about using audio books during road trips with young kids? Well, we found some great companion audio book series about the prophets including Musa, Yusuf, and Muhammad peace be upon them.
- If you’re feeling a little feverish being stuck indoors on snow days, here are 40 cabin fever cures for kids with lots of easy and fun activities.
- We loved this Islamic reminder about reconnecting with family, with some great tips on how to rededicate ourselves to that effort.
Belated GrowMama Picks for January 2014
February 6, 2014 by Leave a Comment