Consider this an open thread to talk amongst yourselves, ask me questions, whatever.
- A fascinating look at how a 2003 history textbook portrayed the “War on Terror.”
- Russell Blackford looks at what the “New Atheists” really said in their books.
- Iron Man 3 looks like it’s going to be awesome.
- Yvain writes: “The Swerve by Steven Greenblatt is an educational and informative book, but in the end it raises more questions than it answers. For example: was the fourth century BC Greek philosopher Epicurus a time traveler, or an alien?”
- Shockingly, the Republican party has managed to do something right: release a great paper on copyright reform. Unfortunately, they withdrew it under pressure from lobbyists in under 24 hours.