Issues with the ebook I put out last month

Hello everybody: when I released my first book as an ebook last month, people quickly pointed out some errors in the PDF, the biggest one being issues related to the page numbering. Fixing that one has been on my to do list, and I just got around to trying to tackle it… and noticed that there’s also an image on the wrong page (p. 165 when it should be p. 171 or 172).

I want to tackle this ASAP, but before I do I’m making this post to tell anyone who’s downloaded and read the ebook to please alert me of any other issues they’ve noticed in the comments here. Because if at all possible I’d like to fix all remaining issues in the ebook in a single go, rather than have to go through multiple rounds of this.


CLOSE | X

HIDE | X